Tuesday, August 31, 2010
"Forces against us can never be more powerful than the force within us. God never gives us anything that we can't handle. Trust god and work hard."
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
1. Have nice-smelling hair. It's well-known to the entire male kingdom that girls smell nice -- way nicer than boys. When he gets a whiff of your orange-blossom shampoo, you send all kinds of tingles down to his....well, you know.
2. Touch him unexpectedly. Arm, lower back, ears, hair, jawline, some place lower...use your imagination.
3. Look sexy, not slutty, when you go out with him. When he can tell every dude in the room is checking you out and envying him for nabbing a hot girl like you, he feels proud as a peacock. When you wear something TOO revealing and go around nabbing every guy in the room, he just feels pathetic.
4. When you ask him to lift something heavy. Hey, maybe you could lift it on your own, but that's no fun! Let him feel macho when he moves that futon six inches closer to the wall.
5. Order a real drink. Cosmos, apple-tinis and white zin? Cute, but totally expected. Bourbon, beer or scotch? Totally badass. And hot.
6. Hang out with his friends. If you're the kind of laid-back chick who can plop down on the couch with his buddies with no problem, or work a crowd at a party he throws, he'll thank his lucky stars he has a cool, go-with-the-flow girl who can take care of herself.
What does your guy love when you do, Lovelies? And guys, what would you add?
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Glamour Magazine posted 14 things you should never say to a guy. They asked a few men to spill the details on the phrases guys dread. I found the list quite amusing and I'm sure you will too!
Can you TiVo the game? I need to watch the finale of The Bachelor live.
Your best friend is seriously hot.
Actually, you’re not the best I’ve ever had.
Last night I thought about my ex while we were having sex.
Maybe you should pick up some Rogaine.
I read your texts while you were in the shower.
My cat’s really my number one.
Oh, your brother’s single now?
I really wish you’d shave your back.
I’ve always dreamed of a 300-guest wedding in a castle, haven’t you?
My mother is going to visit and stay with us for an entire week.
It’s a shame I didn’t meet your roommate before I met you.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
One night president Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine & go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too expensive. When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the president's secret service if he could speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a word with the owner.
Following the conversation President Obama asked Michelle, "Why was he so interested in talking to you?"
She said that in here teens, he had been madly in love with her.
President Obama said, " So if you had married him, you would be the owner of this lovely restaurant now."
To which Michelle replied, " No if i had married him, he would be the president now."
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Hey you. Yes you. The one reading this. Think you’re too fat? Too skinny? What about too tall, short, ugly, worthless, or anything else along those lines? Well guess what. I think you all are beautiful. I think you all deserve to wake up with a smile on your face, and go to bed with a smile on your face. You all deserve happiness. Screw the boy that broke your heart, and fuck the girl that messed with your feelings. Forget about your parents, and what they say to you. Don’t worry about them. Think about your future. How nice it’s going to be in 20 years from now, to be laying in a bed with the one you love, and just knowing that you’re the one that the other one wants to be with forever. Think about all the success you’re going to do, and how many smiles you’re going to put on someones face. Think about your future kids, and grand-children. Think about what you are going to do with your life. In 20 years from now, everything that is happening now, won’t matter ! at all. You might not remember anything that is happening right now. If you think you have it bad, think about all the things you have in life. Have a roof over your head? Yes, well someone else in this world doesn’t. Have clothes on your back? Yeah, well someone else in this world doesn’t. You have your friends? There’s someone else in the world that doesn’t. You still have your life, you have your heart, your eyes, your ears, your legs, your feet, your arms, your hands, and most importantly, you have someone that is going to love you for who you are. You may not know them now, and you may not think that they do, but they do. And they will give up anything, just to be with you. Now, smile because you’re always going to have it better than someone else out there. Don’t frown because something happened, that isn’t going to matter later in life.