• Mix six-teaspoon petroleum jelly, two-teaspoon glycerin and two-teaspoon lemon juice. Apply this moisturizing lotion at least twice a week if you have dry and flaky, arms and legs.
Homemade Lotion For Sunburns:
• Peel and grate a cucumber. Squeeze the juice to this, mix half-a-teaspoon glycerin and half-a-teaspoon rose water. Apply this on sunburns, leave it for some time.
Homemade Lotion for Cracked Heels:
• If you have cracked heels, melt paraffin wax; mix it with little mustard oil and apply on the affected area. Leave it overnight. After 10 or 15 days, your heels will become smooth.
• For cracked heals, massage the foot with coconut oil and keep the foot in warm water for some time. Wipe the water off the feet and apply a mixture of hibiscus flower (10), Henna (1 handful) and juice of half a lemon. When dry wash it off.
Body Massage Oil:
• Massage your body with a mixture of coconut oil and any of your favourite scented oils like lavender or rosemary.
Homemade Moisturizer For Rough Palms For Your Hands:
• For rough palms, use a mixture of glycerin and limejuice in equal proportion.
How To Remove Scars On Your Hands And Feet:
• Remove scars on your hands and feet by rubbing them with lemon peel.