Sitting in front of the heater, radiators, can actually dry up your skin especially if you don’t drink enough water. So make sure you keep up your water levels up! If you feel that winter is getting the better of you then try these stirring up masks at home, to perk up your skin
* Avocado mask is ideal for dry skin that becomes very irritated in the winter, nourishing your skin and providing a whole range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and softening agents to fight winter dryness. Mash the flesh of avocado with a fork, add a touch of extra-virgin olive oil, and apply this smooth, fragrant mixture onto your face.
* An egg white mask is good for oily skin with large pores. This mask will refresh and tighten your oily skin and will make it look much healthier than before. In the winter, it will create a natural barrier to protect your skin from harsh winds and frost.
* Smooth a beaten egg yolk all over your face, let rest for half-an-hour, and rinse with water.
* An oatmeal mask is great remedy to beat cold wind; your face should feel very soft, refreshed, and healed.Mix together in equal proportions raw oatmeal flakes, egg yolk and honey. Keep the mask on your face for about 20 minutes, wash with lukewarm water, and pat dry.
* This banana mask is great for those who have combination skin and suffer from winter elements. It will smooth, soften, moisturize and nourish your skin whenever necessary and will make you forget about the cold, harsh, and nasty winter outside. Mix mashed banana with fresh sweet cream and apply all over your face for 30 minutes.