Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thanks for Voting

This is really embarrassing to have to write an interview of oneself, but since I have been honored with the title, the custom has to be kept up.. Thanks to all you lovely people out there who voted for me :)

*****

Pleased?

On accomplishing a task I set for myself

Fear?

Lonesomeness

Plans?

Discover the reason of my existence

Envious?

Myself

Favorite Dish?

Lasagnea

Best Show?

Family Guy/ Gossip girl/ How I met your Mother

City Nights?

Movie/ Reading

Desire?

To have tasted one edible delicacies of each country of the world

Embarrassed?

When Complimented :D


My Vote for the next Week goes to Raka, Harshita and Anwesa
Keep Voting!!

12 blandishes:

WarmSunshine said...

Nice one Richa :)

Anwesa said...

oh!!d most awaited interview is here....glad 2 read it..wat on earth is lasagnea? thanx 4 votin me..yay!!!ek vote aapka bhavishya badal sakta he...

Phoenix said...

awesome interview richa :)

my vote goes to...
Harshita and Anwesa

Americanising Desi said...

ahh and so she rocks at it!
Love your Desire :)

Anwesa said...

err..i 4got to vote.my 3 votes r:
Ria,Harshita n my dear wife Phoenix.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

I want to taste one dish of every country in this world too. :)

Kisses.

Richa said...

@ Mehreen,
thnx babes :)

@ Anwesa,
:D thnx
Lasagnea is an Italian dish, somewhat like Pasta, baked with lot of cheese :D
n u deserve the vote :D

@ Seher,
awww.. thnx :)

@ Raka,
thnx :D

@ Luscious
wow!! good to know!! :) kisses back :)

Rià said...

@Richa: Congrats babe!! And well, my vote goes to Raka. :)

Rià said...

@anwesa: Thanks for the vote babe!!

Miss Sunshine said...

wow, what a crisp interview :)

Pree-yea.... said...

I vote for Ria
Love ur blog Ria! :)

Rià said...

@Pree-yea: Hey thanks a lot for liking my blog and thanks for the vote. :)